I tak suka buat introduction macam "Hye semua! Apa khabar? Sihat? Dah makan? Dah mandi? Dah minum? Dah beron? Okayyy bertemu lagi kita di entry yang mulia ini ftw..." sebab I bukan Obefiend yang ada blog yang value dia RM ratus-ratus riban yang mengalahkan Dr. M, Najib dan Anuar sebab 1Malaysia suka baca blog dia sebab dia suka buat lawak serious yang offensive. Got that? Good. Therefore I won't give any excuses explaining why I have not been blogging lately. I'm not a hardcore blogger. I blog by heart. I only blog when I felt like blogging is the only way that can reduce the intensity in real world, when I felt like oh dayumm this is so overwhelming I cannot take anymore of this. Got that?
Well I think that indirectly explain why the number of post is shrinking. Pfft. Tadi cakap tak nak explain.
PS. Your silence has become my major curiosity.
2 comments:
yeay! akhirnye..i found ur blog raz..ehhehe..^^
ohh mencari ke selama niii?
hahaha
tahniah la ye shiro ;p
Post a Comment