Oct 10, 2010

101010


Last night conversation didn't end up like the way it suppose to be. Screw the credit for being insufficient (there was lots of remaining question unanswered, bego). The time I woke up, I thought the day might be as easy as the date itself. Chores done. Good thing. But then, as I opened that Fuckbook, I bumped into something that completely has nothing to do with me but it just happen that I hate it. I hate for things that never changed and seems like theres not even an attempt to make any changes. My thought was wrong. I'm just like them. The general rule. Not the special rule never mind exception to the general rule. Fuck that. Ok, then, I was supposed to have shooting for my French Final Project at the very morning. I text that big-fat-liar and as what I have expected, she came up with a wonderful lie. I'm not surprised. Thats the only thing she best at. And the cream of the cream for today is, she made my life miserable by... well, I think I may need the whole day to list down everything. I am too fucked up. I can't think. And I know how to explode.

101010 doesn't treat me well.

2 comments:

Fariq said...

biasa la raz...hidup ni penuh ngan dugaan..aku pun sama..tapi kita kena kuat :)

Razzle Dazzle said...

thanks farwiq :')
aku tau kte kena kuat
tapi aku taktau aku boleh kuat sampai tahap mane
tapi nak taknak kne kuat jugak kan :)
lets be stronggg!
WIKENDUIT!