Mar 15, 2010

Truth or Dare? Chosen, Truth


Hmmmmmm.

Frankly typing, IDK how to start this one. Something is needed to be told but at this particular minute, still it's hard for me to tell out this one without scratching anybody's feeling. This entry is written (or typpen) with all my sincerity throughout all my observations I've done recently. Cewah. It's not that am STALKING you okay if that ever come across to your mind! Pfffftt! Baik I pegi stalk David Beckham yang walaupon laki orang tapi tetap handsome tu. It just happened to popped-up in my phone as I am receiving your FACEBOOK status updates, FYI. And for additional information here, I will only be receiving status updates of important people in my life! So I hope you know that I am telling you this for your own good and not with the intention of destroying your fairytale happiness. Darla, you know that I love you, don't you.


Okay. Here we go...


I think, you should less talk about MAN in public. To be precise, that MAN. I know sometimes the temptation to tell the whole world of how happy you are being with the person that you wanted so much to be with all this time can be very hard to resist. I know how it feels. But somehow, we have to consider our environmental factors. The world does not only consists of you and that person. People's watching. They are evaluating. You might say that you don't give a shit on how they judge you, but the reality is, we often get hurts by those judgement especially when it comes to the not-so-good-or-I-can-say-macam-HARAM one.

You don't want to show the world that you are weak without man by your side, don't you? Because it wasn't you that left broken-hearted, right? So let them know that you are not mostly the victim. I don't think I am fully authorized to make my own indication, but as I am viewing from humanity perspective, I think this is not fair for the other party. You know which party am referring to. Yep. Exactly. Him. It looks like you were the one who being treated badly by the previous which you were not. You know how mean the world can turn out to be, don't you? People can do aaaaanything. As I don't want you to be in any insecure position, so please think double-triple-twice before you decided to come up with any statement. Okay? I know you will :)


LOADS OF LOVE,
razzle dazzle


PS. to my beloved friend, Zainab Abd Karim, this one goes out to you.
Only true friends tell the truth.
I am truly sorry I have to tell you by this way. I don't have the gut to tell you over the phone. I was afraid I can't manage to come up with appropriate sentence that can make you feel less being supported.

4 comments:

Saiyidah Aisyah said...

i loike this entry :)

pemikiran kritikal yang kretif raz.
anda belajar dari pemerhatian.
tahniah! :p

Anonymous said...

baby,i knoe zainab doesnt exist.
thanks you razzzz.
youre the most wonderful bestfriend!

Razzle Dazzle said...

saiyidah: thank you! :)

Razzle Dazzle said...

zatul: ishhh. macam mane kau tau zainab tak wujud?!

kau tau2 je aku tak kawan dgn org name zainab kannn. eh, maksud aku takde kawan name zainab.

i'll do what i can :)